foro en el movil

juansa

Hola compañer@s, abro este hilo para comentar si nos pasa a todos o solo a mi, resulta que no suelo estar frente a un ordenador mucho, sin embargo por el movil tengo un vicio que en el momento que paro estoy en el foro mirando.

Resulta que no puedo comentar desde el movil, no me deja y queria saver si es un fallo de mi movil o es normal.

Un saludo

Enlace al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios

Os pego la faq de esta app: http://www.tapatalk.com/faq.php

Q: What is Tapatalk?

A: Tapatalk is a mobile app built specifically for forum access. Different from mobile skin or mobile version that comes with the forum system, Tapatalk allows user to have a unified interface to access multiple forums at the same time. With million of Tapatalk users, your forum can be discovered by potential new members thru Tapatalk Network and our ranking and recommendation system.

Q: Will I lose revenue from my current web properties?

A: Tapatalk app is an optional service to your members - it drives more engagement and participation to your forum. While you may lose some pageviews up-front, in a long run you will have a more engaging forum as people are free to post new content on-the-go. Though we also have Link Affiliation (Powered by VigLink) and Donation (Mobile Payment) integration to help you earn extra revenue.

Q: How much does it cost?

A: As a forum owner you are free to activate Tapatalk in your forum, and you are free to remove/deactivate it anytime you want to.

Q: Which forum system does it currently support?

A: Currently phpBB3 3.x, vBulletin 3.6 to 4.x, xenForo, IPBoard 3.x, SMF 1.1.11+/2.x, MyBB 1.4/1.6, bbPress 1.1/2.0 and Kunena 1.6+ are supported. Other forum system might also support Tapatalk with plugins developed by third party developers using Tapatalk API.

Q: How do I activate Tapatalk on my forum?

A: Activation is free of charge. Login to Forum Owner Area to download the Tapatalk Plugin and get started.

Q: I have activated Tapatalk, how do I let my members know of this option?

A: You can try copy and paste our promotion materials to your forum as an announcement.

Q: Why a pop-up is shown in my mobile browser?

A: After you installed Tapatalk, a one-time alert will be shown to mobile web users to notify the Tapatalk option. While you are free to remove it during installation, it is important for us so to keep this service sustainable and free of charge to forum owners.

Q: I have multiple forums, Can I activate more than one forum?

A: Yes, you can and additional forums are free also.

Q: What's the point of this app if my members can access my site with mobile skin at no cost?

A: Most users are content with the mobile skin or a standard web browser but some of them would appreciate a full-on native app forum experience on their phone. For example Tapatalk app allows user to upload photo directly from their phone to your forum as an image attachment. All these will drive more engagement to your forum at no cost to you.

Q: How does the Tapatalk Plug-in work with my forum system security?

A: The Plugin is designed to inherit all security policies from your forum system. For example, if a specific sub-forum is a restricted access, the Tapatalk iPhone client would not be able to access it unless the logging member has the authority to access it.

Q: Is this service compatible with all other third party modifications that I have installed on my forum system?

A: While we don't guarantee the Tapatalk Plugin will work with all your existing modification. We have tested with many forums with certain degree of modifications and majority of them work well with Tapatalk. Support for modified forums are courtesy basis only and we will not provide refund or any trouble-shooting if it is found that your modification caused the Tapatalk from working as designed.

Q: Do you do rebranding / private white label for my forum?

A: Yes, please visit our rebranding page for more information

Q: I already have my own app developed, can I add Tapatalk into my app?

A: Yes, please visit our rebranding page for more information as we provide branding as an Engine.

Q: My organization also developed a forum system, how I can make it compatible with the Tapatalk app so our customers / members would be able to use the same app to access?

A: You can access our Tapatalk API with full documentation on how to bridge your forum system with Tapatalk app support.

For App Users

Q: Do I need to pay multiple times for multiple forums access?

A: Only one purchase per device is needed to access the growing list of forums that have Tapatalk activated.

Q: Can I transfer my license from iOS to Android or vice-versa?

A: Unfortunately we do not provide a way to transfer license over different mobile platform. However if you have replace your device under the same platform as your previous device (e.g. upgrading from iPhone 3GS to iPhone 4), you can simply "repurchase" it from App Store and you won't be charged again, same for Android Market.

Q: I have changed my Google account, can you transfer my license from my old account to the new account?

A: Yes please email us both old and new order number, we will refund the old license purchase to you.

Q: I have reset my phone or bought a new phone, how do I re-download Tapatalk?

A: As long as you login to the same Google or Apple account, you can simply repurchase it from Android Market or App Store, you won't be charged again.

Q: My Tapatalk app keep crashing, what should I do?

A: Try reinstall it by deleting it from your device and re-purchase it from the Market or App Store. If it still doesn't work, feel free to email us at admin@tapatalk.com

Enlace al comentario

pero eso del tapatalk es una especie de whatsapp?

yo por ahora estoy servido de whatsapps facebooks, instagrams y foros ... así que ... a mí me está bien como está ahora mismo ... jajajaja!

Tapatalk es una APP que te permite acceder a los foros que estén preparados para ello sin necesidad de navegador. Y aunque no tengas disponible en ese momento conexión de alta velocidad 3G

Todos los foros que administro lo tienen incorporado.

Te gestiona los mensajes no leidos, los nuevos, puedes enviar mensajes a los foros... Y una a sola APP, Tapatalk, te mantiene suscrito a tantos foros cómo desees.

Enlace al comentario

Holas

Este foro no aparece en tapatalk, o al menos yo intento buscarlo y no lo encuentra.

Alguno ha entrado mediante Tapatalk??

Un saludoo

Para que aparezca en Tapatalk hacen falta dios cosas:

1) Instalar un plugin en el servidor de los foros

2) Darse de alta en la base de datos de Tapatalk

Son dos tareas que corresponden al administrador de los foros.

Enlace al comentario

Para que aparezca en Tapatalk hacen falta dios cosas:

1) Instalar un plugin en el servidor de los foros

2) Darse de alta en la base de datos de Tapatalk

Son dos tareas que corresponden al administrador de los foros.

Graciaaas!!! xDD

Estaria bien ese tema, mira que no tengo ningun smart, pero me gustan los roadster y siempre me paso por aqui para leer ^^

Un saluditoo

Enlace al comentario

Únete a la conversación

Puedes publicar ahora y registrarte más tarde. Si tienes una cuenta, inicia sesión para publicar con tu cuenta.

Invitado
Responder en este tema...

×   Has pegado contenido con formato.   Quitar formato

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Cargando...

Información Importante sobre Cookies

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros para mejorar nuestros servicios y mostrar a los usuarios publicidad relacionada con sus preferencias mediante el análisis de sus hábitos de navegación. Si se continúa navegando, consideramos que se acepta su uso. Es posible cambiar la configuración u obtener más información aquí. Aviso Legal