VENDO: (in English sorry) rear-tail light clusters and leather steering wheel with si

Hello everybody from Italy .

I'm for selling some parts for SMART ROADSTER/ ROADSTER COUPE' with LEFT HAND DRIVE.

_ REAR LIGHT CLUSTERS.

Last version avaiable by Smart: V007. NO LEAKS, NO WATER INSIDE!

Smart price (for both of them): 216 euro!

The clusters are almost perfect. Only the right one has a very short cut, I have cure with a special transparent product, anyway the price of the latter is lower than the first one (see picture below). I repeat: NO LEAKS at all! I will refund if only a drop will go inside these clusters. Im' very seious.

Moreover, I have pute you a thin layer of black boat sealant all around (see picture below). The sealant doesn't disturb the look of the cluster at all: it's a professional and further job I have done to give you the best quality about my selling parts. Moreover, I have done the same threatment on my cluster, so, it's not a joke, but an "add value" to these parts" (no way").

LEFT light cluster (on the driver hand in a LHD roadster):

The minimum price is: 60 euro.

RIGHT light cluster (""):

The minimum price is: 50 euro.

You can get both of them paying the exact of ONLY a new one from smart gmbh!

These are the pictures.

gruppiottici.jpg

stratosottiledisigillantenero.jpg

tagliettogruppootticoposterioredest.jpg

_STEERING WHEEL:

Perfect conditions.

No scratches.

Leather.

Gloss silver finish of the horn.

Smart gmbh price: 670 euro!

My price, due to the professional dismount/mount painted job and the perfect conditions of the steering wheel iteslf is: 200 euro ! Moreover I'll give you a rear boot seal for free. It's used, sprayed with a professional silicone spray. It's soft and with no damage. I have remove (just 1cm for every end side) the rusty part of the aluminium part inside. It will fit anyway, just streching it. It's only for the coupé models.

The seal is for FREE.

Here are a pictures:

volanteinpelleefinituraspeedsilverc.jpg

guarnizioneposteriore.jpg

All the best!

Andrea (from Italy)

IMPORTANT:

At any price you have to add the dispatch/shipping costs.

Enlace al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios

So the price for the steering wheel is:

200 EURO + shipping costs (by express and professional carrier).

Method of payment: PayPal.

In this case you get for free the "REAR BOOT SEAL".

So the total price of the two cluster lights is 110 euro + shipping costs.

Method of payment: PayPal.

WHy Paypal? Because It's FREE, SECURE, GUARANTEE, EASY, FAST.

Goodnight

Enlace al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios

Información Importante sobre Cookies

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros para mejorar nuestros servicios y mostrar a los usuarios publicidad relacionada con sus preferencias mediante el análisis de sus hábitos de navegación. Si se continúa navegando, consideramos que se acepta su uso. Es posible cambiar la configuración u obtener más información aquí. Aviso Legal