Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hola. Tengo un smart roadster y cada vez que miro tras el asiento del piloto, veo que de la moqueta salen dos piezas metálicas separadas entre sí por unos 26 cm. Parecen el soporte de algo pero no se que es. Alguien me puede decir de que se trata. Gracias por las respuestas

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use