Silbidito

William

El mío tiene 4000 KM y se lo oí el primer día.

http://www.forosmart.com/showthread.php?t=13980

De todas las variantes me quedo con la que señala hacia los inyectores / bomba de gasolina.

I have over 3,300 km on my pulse turbo coupe. It has taken 3,000 km to loosen up and the true performance begin to show. Sounds have changed / or I hear different aspects with experience.

As noted by Dusty, the fuel pump can be heard occasionally. It's a distinctive tick, tick noise.

The only turbo noise is a spin down whine when slowing after a fast run. You've had 3 turbos before; so you know those noises and when to expect cooling ticks.

There is a "clunk" sort of noise that repeats every few seconds when stopped at the lights and the trasnsmission is left in gear. Shifting into N stops the noise... not sure if it's the actuator or hill assist playing games. Something does check the drive state when stopped, every few seconds.

Re tappets.... as far as I can guess from the scant tech info about the engine; there are none. It probably is a DOHC 12 valve engine in which the valves are directly actuated by the camshafts driven by a silent camchain. Valve timing is electronically controlled and varies the intake and exhaust valve timing... (that's from the Mitsubishi Technical Review No 16 publication which includes the "i" engine development notes which are most probably where the smart 451 came from)

Air con noises come from the front of the car... which is noisy in a 32C climate. Start the car and hop out and hear more noise coming from the front fans than from the rear as the air con cranks up in front to cool the interior. Refrigerant pump off the engine, shouldn't make any ticking noises (?!)

Habrá que probar lo de poner N y escuchar.

Editado por OSC
Enlace al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios

Únete a la conversación

Puedes publicar ahora y registrarte más tarde. Si tienes una cuenta, inicia sesión para publicar con tu cuenta.

Invitado
Responder en este tema...

×   Has pegado contenido con formato.   Quitar formato

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Cargando...

Información Importante sobre Cookies

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros para mejorar nuestros servicios y mostrar a los usuarios publicidad relacionada con sus preferencias mediante el análisis de sus hábitos de navegación. Si se continúa navegando, consideramos que se acepta su uso. Es posible cambiar la configuración u obtener más información aquí. Aviso Legal