Offers for March 2010

bero58

Hi to Spain,

New offers for the Modell 451 only in March:

Set Bosch Aero Twin Wiper Blades for the front Windshield 24,- Euro included german tax.

Set Brake kit from BOSCH for the 450,451,452 and crossblade- one set of brake discs, modified 9,7mm not howthe old of 9,0mm, and one set Brake pads. Set price is 125,- Euro included german tax.

Speciell prices of EBC Brake kits for the modells 450,451,452,454 and crossblade in different versions of standar,Turbo Groove or Black Dash.

Also the Breke pads of EBC in Blackstuff,Greenstuff or Redstuff for all modells.

See more on my shop.site or contact me per e-mail.

smartpartsgermany@gmx.de

www.smartpartsgermany.com

This prices are all without shipment to spain. For calculation of shipment costs i need the sizes and weights of the parts for sending. Shipment incuded insurance. I send parts worldwide.

Best Regards from Berlin

Bernd:thumbup1:

Enlace al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios

Información Importante sobre Cookies

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros para mejorar nuestros servicios y mostrar a los usuarios publicidad relacionada con sus preferencias mediante el análisis de sus hábitos de navegación. Si se continúa navegando, consideramos que se acepta su uso. Es posible cambiar la configuración u obtener más información aquí. Aviso Legal